Thursday, April 5, 2012

A post a day...

I promised myself that I would post at least once a day.  It's only day two; I'm already having trouble keeping my own promise!  Today I will share my latest obsession: the Slam Jam.  I'm not sure where this originated, but it's certainly entertaining.  Apparently, the theme song from Space Jam can be laid over the top of any song to create an awesome mash-up.  Part of the fun of Slam Jams is seeing Charles Barkley and Michael Jordon's faces hastily photoshopped onto stuff.  The comments also crack me up.

In other news, today is Donnie's birthday.  Donnie has been one of my best friends for something like twelve years.  He turns 21 today; we're celebrating by going to a nearby establishment called The Boiler Room.  They do specialty pizzas and have a full bar.  Not sure why he's opting to go out somewhere, seeing as he doesn't drink.

Here's a video of a kitten in slow motion.  Pretty song, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment