Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's a start!

You know you're in deep when the phrases "get motivated" and "start a blog" become one and the same.  I've been meaning to start a blog for a long time, now, but I never knew what I was going to write about.  I thought "there's no way I'll ever find enough stuff to talk about."  Then I remembered that I talk all the damn time and actually have a problem shutting my trap.  Problem solved.

I still don't know what I'm going to write about.  But, thanks to the constant prodding of my family and a few friends, I'm going to start anyway and figure it out on the fly.  Never done THAT before (sarcasm).  They seem to think I'm funny.  I guess we'll find out!

I guess I'll start off by covering the basics.  My name's Bonnie, I'm 22, I live in Chicago, IL, I've been unemployed for 6 months, and I'm slowly going insane.

Here's a video of a mariachi band playing to a beluga whale.

1 comment: