Friday, April 6, 2012

Post Birthday party wrap-up

So it turns out Donnie DOES drink.  He asked me not to tell anybody.  If he brings it up, I plan to tell him he was drunk and doesn't know what he's talking about.  We had quite a blast!  We ate a bunch of pizza (vegan for Donnie, of course... gross), then I dragged the gang off to Cole's, which is around the corner.  Cole's is my favorite drinking establishment for a variety of reasons, but for now I'll quote the owner's wife.
Upon telling her that it's my friend's 21st birthday, and I'm sorry in advance for whatever he does: "No problem!  Wait, he's not pukey, is he?  I can't serve him if he's pukey."
After making me an Alabama Slammer: "So, how much does this thing cost?  Well, that's too much..."
Factor in the lack of T.V.s, cheap pool table, Abraham Lincoln themed art work (Cole used to have a portrait of Abe, some jerk stole it, now people give him Abe artwork to cheer him up.  It's a beautiful thing.), and bathrooms that encourage graffiti... I think we can all agree that this place is the best. Around.
Speaking of cool stuff, here's a video by some guys who are really good at graphic art!  These guys make all their videos by themselves, working on donations alone.  They also make all the music themselves.  Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment